Thursday, February 12, 2009

A long overdue update... and some NEWS

I know I haven't written in a long time, and I know there are a lot of people who check this blog regularly to see how I'm doing, so I apologize for that. I've been doing a lot of self reflection, and have come to a relatively huge conclusion: It's time for me to move on.

I have made the large and important decision to leave the school I am currently teaching at and look for a teaching job in another school. As you can imagine, this is a terrifying and exciting decision for me- terrifying due to my recent purchase of a condo and the current state to the economy, and exciting because it will hopefully allow me to expand my teaching experience in a new direction and refresh and renew myself as an educator. Please keep me in your thoughts as I explore my options and look for a new job. If you have any connections to education in this area or have any suggestions for me as I search, please feel free to forward them or share them with me. I deeply appreciate your thoughts and ideas.

And I'm so scared I could pee my pants. :)

No comments: