The prompt was: write about someone who inspires you. Everything is as it appears on the paper.
***********
Ms. _____ teaches me how to be a better person because my teacher Ms. _______ is inspiring to me she want's me to susseced in life to follow my dreams.
What I mean she want me to succed she want me to college, in be an indepentant woman until then. When I told her I wanted to be a basketball player in the WNBA, she told me to follow my dreams in a positive way. When I get interviewed I would put her in the spotlight to show my inspiration about her.
When I say she wond me to finish everything, that I want to finish in life change my act, graduate from 8th grade then go to high school. pass everything because it is not hard. Just let my life follow my dreams, study, go to tutoring everyday That is what I need to do to pass, to graduate from high school.
When I say do what I want, when I want, when I grow up. Is don't let a person take over my body, don't let no body do what I don't want to do. Do what I like and want to do. I say I want to
grow up like her, but not a teacher. I would make them do punishment every day all day just to be indepentant.
In conclusion I want to grow up just like her, be nice, be kind, everything insept a teacher.
*************
That's like a hug. Like therapy.
1 comment:
i'm glad you got to see this.
Post a Comment