Saturday, May 21, 2011
Mixed Signals
Living life can be tricky-- trying to recognize all of the little pieces, yet find ways to make them all fit together, work together in one seamless, fluid motion. I find myself torn by my desires to cook, teach, craft, relax, connect, and create, never quite sure that I'm doing any of them as well as I could because I'm doing all of them at once. Because of this, I've decided to differentiate. We talk about it in the classroom-- differentiation as a means of meeting each child's needs while simultaneously recognizing their differences: how they learn, what they know, what they need. Starting today, this blog will become the brainchild of my imagination, a place for my crafting and cooking and creating and connecting. I will be keeping an educational blog (hopefully with more regularity) at http://crayonsnapples.blogspot.com/. I hope you'll join me for both, but if you don't want to, you can now choose your own adventure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment