Thursday, May 14, 2009

I HOPE THIS BEATS THE BLUES...

It's been long. Too long. I think I've been locked in a funk... knowing I was leaving, unsure if I was making the right choice, but the news is official...

I HAVE A NEW JOB!

I will be starting in the fall at a charter school located only five minutes from where I'm currently teaching, serving the same population, but in a different manner. I hope i will be revitalized, reinvigorated, and renewed as an educator. I know I will be.

I have learned a lot these past two years, but am excruciatingly excited to be going to a school that recognizes the importance of art, music, language, gym, library, and computer sciences to young mind. A school that embraces recess. A school that will let me teach and believe at the same time. It won't be perfect, I'm sure, but I'm excited already...

If you want more info, let me know.

1 comment:

G.L.H. said...

Congratulations on your new job. I hope it will allow you to teach the way you dream...

MamaK.