Congratulations to RARI (How's that for stupid remembrances, my salsa stirrer?)! In High School we were inseparable, and we've fallen apart since then, but in that way where it is not painful or permanent. We're in different cities, different places in our lives, and have different demands and expectations (or as we say in testing lingo, different demands and distractions), but we manage to maintain a decent line of communication. She just had her second baby, and while I am by no means jealous of this (having 23 of my own is just fine by me) I am very happy to see her happy. She is a fine lady, full of passion, spitfire, joy, and love. Congrats!
Also, I'm going this evening to make an offer on a condo. I'm terrified. And excited. And terrified. And excited. You get the picture, I'm sure.
Let's rock this.
2 comments:
hooray for the condo! i hope it works out. much work to be done...
also, who had the baby?
Isn't it amazing what the world gets up to when you aren't looking? I'm so proud of you for getting a permanent place! That's exciting! I'm looking for a job in Chicago right now, actually. And all the stuff that goes along with that. ACTUALLY, my mom and I are going to be in the city this Saturday. Are you working? Would you be interested in meeting up for lunch? I think we're going to see a show. I'll call you, or you call me, we'll figure something out? I miss you and I know I shouldn't let it get out of hand like this.
Post a Comment