Wednesday, January 16, 2008

loads of randomness...

1. I graded the entire stack of papers! The same night I collected them! And all the others too!! Everything is graded!! (until tomorrow morning) :)

2. Also, I am meeting with the realtor tomorrow, to discuss the possibility of buying. Buying in Chicago terrifies me, but I'm researching.

3. Also, I got an invitation to see Lucy Calkins in person in February. Super cool. Hope my principal lets me go.

4. I am starting a new reflection book: The courage to teach. (Parker Palmer)
I hope it will lend some clarity to my decision making process... reflection to follow.

5. an excellent time with friends over the holidays-- a few pictures to celebrate:

*** with Sarah *** Nicole and I enjoying hot chocolate *** my first ever Bears game, with Blaine *** and some quality time with Miri (the baby is walking!) ***









Tee-hee. I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Lily said...

1- sarah looks Grown Up

2- that would have been a great game to go to! i'm jealous.

3- what a beautiful baby. i'm loving those eyes.

Anonymous said...

PJ (that's what he's know as from loyal fans) Palmer rocks my socks....and is sometimes intimidating in the amount of wisdom he shows.